Official Pawn forums Forum Index

BM hunter - work in progress (help plz)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Hunter Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smithsguild

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: BM hunter - work in progress (help plz) Reply with quote

( Pawn: v1: "Basic BM Hunter PvE": Agility=1.5, ArmorPenetration=0.1, Ap=1, CritRating=1, MetaSocket=4, YellowSocket=5, HasteRating=0.1, RedSocket=5, HitRating=1, BlueSocket=4, Rap=1 )

Used Pawn Default scales as jumping off point. Eliminated irrelevant stats (for my purpose
irrelevant meant contributes nothing significant to ranged DPS). Reduced extended relevant
decimals to tenths for ease of work.

Upgraded AGI value by 0.5 to reflect agility's contribution towards crit. 1 agi = 0.552 Critical Strike .It also contribute to crit hit (83.33 Agility = +1% Critical Hit).Rating at lvl 80 (source wowwiki)

Reduce hastes relative value due to the fact Beast Mastery has both Serpents Swiftness and Improved Aspect of the Hawk to bring us down to where weapon speed approaches GCD.

Increased both yellow socket (hit/crit) and red socket (agi/ap) value because of hunter relevance, left blue socket as it was due to the fact is still useful by either using dual colored gems or by ignoring socket bonus to place a useful colored gem to maximize benefit.

I'm not really sure what other relevant stats I've overlooked. I am a casual reader at Elitist Jerk and know there is almost -always- a theory crafter and number cruncher lurking to correct glaring omission or blatant mistakes. PLEASE step out of the shadows and help sort me out...

I've said before in my other posts I'm not the most knowledgeable about either the Hunter class nor this lovely addon so critiques and constructive criticism are welcome with open arms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Hunter Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: