Official Pawn forums Forum Index

User Defined Caps to stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmdmetzgerx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: User Defined Caps to stats Reply with quote

Let me start by giving a hearty thanks to the developers of Pawn. This is one of the most useful and beneficial of all of the available addons to World of Warcraft. There are only a couple of additions to this addon that I feel would greatly improve it's overall performance. Since there is already a thread dedicated to one of my suggestions, I am only going to suggest one here.

I noticed there was a thread on a suggestion for a hit cap, but implementing a static hit cap for each class would seem to move away from the versatility that this addon is known for. It seems to me that optional caps to any stat would add to the versatility of this addon rather than detract from it.

I really don't have any idea how much work it would take to add in this feature, but I feel that it would be well worth the investment. I know that it would be worthy of a donation to the developers from me, and probably many others.

Keep up the great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: