Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Character Profiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Character Profiler Reply with quote

It would be awesome if PAWN could incorporate with character profiler and character viewer like Equip Compare does. When you load a different character profile, when you point at items equip compare shows what whichever character you have loaded is wearing. It would be nice if PAWN could load your scales for that character as well! I don't know how hard it would be to do that, but it sure would be nice!

Along with that, I have problems sometimes when using equip compare. Sometimes it works and it shows the values for both the item i'm looking at and the item i'm currently wearing, shown through equip compare. But sometimes it only shows the value of the item I'm pointing at and I have to open my character window to see the values for what i'm currently wearing.

Thanks for the great mod!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: