Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Healing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Paladin Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Healing Reply with quote

This is the healing scale ive been using for my paladin:

Code:

(Pawn: v1: "HealValue": Intellect=0.3, RedSocket=15, SpellCritRating=0.1, Mana=0.02, BlueSocket=15, YellowSocket=15, SpellPower=1, Mp5=3, Healing=1)
s4dfish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect you're over-valuing sockets by a significant margin. I typically figure out what the best gem I'm likely to put in a socket is (generally a green one off the AH) and set the socket colors value equal to the value of stats that gem gives me. What gems are you planning on socketing that will give you your 15 points?
redlenses

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't Spirit have some coefficient allbeit a low one. I mean gear with identical stats where one has spirit and one does not should not be treated equally should they?
Narune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redlenses wrote:
Shouldn't Spirit have some coefficient allbeit a low one. I mean gear with identical stats where one has spirit and one does not should not be treated equally should they?

Everything I've read about paladins says that spirit is pretty much useless since you have to be out of casting for 5 secs to get a mana bonus from spirit, and that pretty much never happens for a pally. Generally I've read that the way to go is to ignore spirit, and rely on MP5 for all or your mana regen needs. Check out elitistjerks.com they never sleep and spend all their time doing the theorycraft.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Paladin Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: