Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Sum scale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humbe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Sum scale Reply with quote

Very nice addon by the way.

I'd like to create close to mathematically correct weights using what we know of wow engine, to create weights such as:

Druid mitigation
Druid bear damage
Druid cat damage

And then create weights that are sums of these, to make the real weights I want to see as tooltips:

Druid Tank = 0.7 * Druid mitigation + 0.3 * Druid bear damage
Druid Feral DPS = 0.3 * Druid mitigation + 0.7 * Druid cat damage

One can of course calculate and create the end weight now, but I'd like a way to split the mathematically calculated scales with scales that are just some feel of what I want this equipment set to do.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Right now, there's no way to do anything like that automatically, but with a little math in Excel or your favorite spreadsheet you could probably make this not INCREDIBLY tedious. You'd just have to update your values in Excel, causing it to generate your Druid Tank and Druid Feral DPS "metascales," and then copy the changed values into Pawn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: