Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Best Values for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Rogue Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tattva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Best Values for me? Reply with quote

Hey there,

I have absolutely no Idea which values to use.
I am a sword combat pve rogue.
Maybe anyone can help me?
I am chosing equipment according to shadowpanther's list (MAEP/PvE).
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try these as a starting point:

Code:
( Pawn: v1: "AEP": Armor=0.001, Strength=0.5, Agility=1, Stamina=1, HitRating=0.75, CritRating=0.90, Ap=0.5, ExpertiseRating=0.85, HasteRating=0.85, ArmorPenetration=0.15, Resilience=1, DodgeRating=0.001, BlueSocket=12, RedSocket=10, YellowSocket=10, MetaSocket=40 )

(To add that to Pawn, open up the Pawn UI and click the Import button. Then paste that text into the box.) That's a scale I created based on Shadowpanther's AEP lists. It should, at least, be a nice starting point.
Tattva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really get it.

Why is Stamina set to 1 and Strength to 0.5? I am a PvE combat rouge. Why should I care for Stamina? I am there to DPS, right?
I am sorry for causing "trouble" but I really wanna understand it!^^
You said this is based on Shadowpanthers AEP lists. But I would need something that's based on the MAEP lists... I hope you understand!
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't taken a look at Shadowpanther's site in quite a while, I'm afraid. But, it shouldn't be too difficult to look at the latest numbers and construct a scale from the latest spreadsheets.

You probably want some value on stamina, since the way I hear it, a lot of endgame bosses do a decent amount of raid damage. But you're not alone; there are quite a few people who just assume that they'll get enough stamina from their gear without assigning a value to it, and if that's the way you feel, you can import the scale and then clear out Stamina.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Rogue Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: