Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Tanking (outdated)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Warrior Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Tanking (outdated) Reply with quote

Made it myself for my tanking warrior. Mayby its not perfect but help me a lot. It dosnt count stamina, str or block value becouse for me is less important then defense or dodge.

Code:
(Pawn: v1: "Tank": Agility=0.5, ParryRating=0.5, DefenseRating=1, Armor=0.002, DodgeRating=1, RedSocket=8, YellowSocket=4, BlueSocket=4)
Icy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres some helpful stats to help you calculate what they are worth to you:

1 Parry Rating ~ .0425% parry
1 Defense Rating ~ .05066% overall avoid (chance to be missed included)
1 Dodge Rating ~ .05269% dodge
1 Shield Block Rating ~ .06333% block
1 Armor point ~ .00450% damage reduction (take into effect this is your last hope when you are stunned)
1 Agility ~ .038% and 2 armor (.009% DR from armor)

thats all the info I have at the moment, i just found pawn earlier so im still working on a tag that I can copy, any suggestions are welcome, thanks

Icyswarcow - 70 Tauren Warrior - Cenerion Circle
Icydeadppl - 70 Gnome Warlock - Cenerion Circle
Icy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok got it Figured out after reading several posts:

( Pawn: v1: "Tank": BlockRating=0.6333, RedSocket=2.4, MetaSocket=6.5773, Strength=0.3, ParryRating=0.425, DefenseRating=0.5066, Agility=0.38, Health=0.085, BlueSocket=12, Armor=0.045, DodgeRating=0.5269, YellowSocket=4.0528, Stamina=1 )

all these stats are very carefully calculated and the socket values are based on the value of blue quality gems for single stats (e.g. Blue socket=12 stam, yellow socket= 8 defense rating, etc.) If theres anything I missed ot any questions about why certain values are what they are, let me know =)
Haggisdog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Socket ratings Reply with quote

How did you come up with the socket ratings?
zyffyr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In most scales, the socket values are set to whatever the value of the gem the creator of the scale expects to be putting into slots of that color.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Warrior Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: