Official Pawn forums Forum Index

In need of a Scale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Druid Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shmoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: In need of a Scale Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with the math used to create these scales, though I'm trying to figure it out. While I struggle though, I was wondering if anyone had the time to make a scale for me.

I need a Feral Healing scale. I've been very successful at main healing with my feral druid, despite claims that feral druids are ill-equipped for the task.

With my current talents, in standard caster form (moo-cow form) I have a 20% bonus to Int, and a +healing bonus equal to my Str/2. I am currently using one of the other Druid Healing scales posted, but they are obviously focused around Resto/Boomkin trees.

The stats I look for most when searching on the AH is Int, Spi, and Str in that order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Paininabox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm not sure how to make the scale, I can for sure say that Spi is not what you want to aim for as a feral druid. Everything that makes Spi viable for restos is exactly what you don't have. Int is important for you, and +healing should be a top priority.

Even with nurturing instinct, you're better going with pure +healing because, for example, if you had a chest piece with +50 healing you would need +100 Str on a different chest to equal it. Not many chests come to mind that have 100 Str. Besides that, you probably lose out on int if you get gear with str, unless it's moonglade. I think of nurturing instinct as an ability to keep feral heals from being useless while soloing, but it is definately not a crutch while in a group.

The only real difference that you should seek in healing gear from a resto druid is Int>Spi as opposed to Spi>Int. Mp5 will serve you much better than Spi, so try to grab that when you can.
Shmoo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give you that mp5 is more important than Spi, and my 20% boost to int makes it top priority, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't use armor with Spi at all. At level 53 though, I don't find much +healing and +int. Which would you say is a higher priority?
Farproc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dod you have any luck making a healing scale for a feral druid? The scale ive been mentally using until now is basically summarized as spell power=1, everything else = 0.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Druid Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: