Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Retribution PVE dps build (human)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Paladin Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Retribution PVE dps build (human) Reply with quote

Code:
( Pawn: v1: "Retribution Paladin": SpellDamage=0.117, IsMace=1.52, CritRating=0.231, Agility=0.224, ExpertiseRating=0.304, YellowSocket=2.328, ArmorPenetration=0.0316, RedSocket=2.808, Dps=2.1, Strength=0.351, MetaSocket=12.38, IsSword=1.52, HitRating=0.3, BlueSocket=1.404, HolySpellDamage=0.117, Speed=54.1, HasteRating=0.177, Ap=0.146 )

The configuration data has been gathered from www.maxdps.com spreadsheet, Retribution Paladin section, at character stats typical for a starting SSC/TK raiding dps alliance paladin (2200 AP, 28% crit, hit rating 80+).
I have manually calculated some of the stats like weapon speed/dps or attack power contributions by using the same data source. Sockets are valued for best rare gems available, namely red socket = 8 str, yellow = 4 str/4 crit, blue = 4 str and meta = 12 agi/+3% crit damage (Relentless Earthstorm Diamond). Speed of the weapon is taken into account as well with slower weapons having a significantly higher rating.
Also the racial weapon expertise for humans has been added (IsMace and IsSword bits), which should be removed for other races, naturally. The data is taking into account SoC usage alone, since was gathered for an alliance paladin obviously. Also it should be noted that the hit rating value needs to be removed when hit capped at 95 hit rating (including 3 points in Precision talent).
I expect some of the numbers to be off somewhat and would encourage any and all corrections. Using it in practice did manage to compare items pretty well and was equivalent to maxdps.com's item ratings and my personal experience.
james1337

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone possibly update this as I'm sure something has changed since February. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I suck at math or else I would do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Paladin Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: