Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Enhancement Values Patch 3.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Shaman Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skienite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Enhancement Values Patch 3.0 Reply with quote

If you don't already know, pawn values for enhancey shamans are VERY gear based... aka... the values change dramatically with only changes on a few peices of gear.

If you don't already have a bookmark on the Elitest Jerks Enhancemant Shaman forums, this is the link.

http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20765-shaman_enhancement/

If you are bold enough to calculate your own values, go to http://code.google.com/p/enhsim/downloads/list , download the most recent version of EnhShm, and start pluging in your own numbers.

These numbers are based on upper mid range PVP gear, all epics.

AP = 1
Crit = 1.68
Hit = 1.81
Expertise = 2.75
Haste = 1.39
Armor Pen = 1.85
STR = 1
AGI = 1.94
INT = 1.09
Mactech

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would the scale be for leveling a shammy?
buzzed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For lvling basically you want AP and Stam. The scales are more for cap level characters for gear comparison. The scale can be used as is once u reach 65ish. Before that there isn't much point in it, because you change gear so often up to that point.
Koyaanisqatsi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either Elitist Jerks have changed their values or you took them from someplace else.

When I follow the link http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20765-shaman_enhancement/ and scroll down to the section "Enhancement Points - EP - Stat Weight System" I see the following "Sample EP Values"

AP - 1
Crit Rating - 1.7
Hit Rating - 3.1
Expertise Rating - 2.6
Haste Rating - 1.3
Armor Penetration Rating - 0.8
Spellpower - 0.9
MH dps - 5.9
OH dps - 2.5
Strength - 1.1
Agility - 1.7
Intellect - 1.7

Correct me if I'm wrong.
buzzed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are just starting points too. You have to use the simulator to figure out your custom EP. The values change with stats and gear. If you are at hit cap then hit is no longer as important as it was, and the simulatoe will show the change in stat weights. http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t31667-enhsim_dps_simulator/ is a good place to start, and look it was in the first post on the page. Imagine that. Read the read me or be confused beyond reason. This sim will give you strings that you can plug into Pawn as well as a few others. It does not generate gem slot values. But once you run it then use pawn to find the values of the gems you are going to put in the slots and then you have a value for your slots. As soon as I can log in after the patch I will post the values I got from the sim and the gem values aswell. Run it. Love it. Or suck at dps.
Jinzan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this can help

Code:
( Pawn: v1: "ShamEnh": Strength=1.1, Agility=1.7, Intellect=1.7, HitRating=3.1, CritRating=1.7, Ap=1, ExpertiseRating=2.6, HasteRating=1.3, ArmorPenetration=0.8, SpellPower=0.9, MainHandDps=5.9, OneHandDps=5.9, OffHandDps=2.5 )
Joebakb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me, there needs to be 4 different pawn tables for the piece of gear that you are currently trying to equip.

1. Character is under the hit cap before equipping but fine on expertise before and after equipping. (hit has a higher value than normal here)

2. Character is under the expertise cap before equipping but fine on hit before and after equipping (expertise has a higher value than normal here)

3. Character is under both the hit and expertise caps before equipping. (both hit and expertise have higher values than normal)

4. Character is safely over both the hit and expertise caps before and after equipping. (call this normal)

This should be all you would need to evaluate your individual pieces of gear. If someone could come up with these 4 scales accurately, then gear choice would be a breeze for on the spot looting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Shaman Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: