Official Pawn forums Forum Index

New unenchanted option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sancho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: New unenchanted option Reply with quote

Currently pawn has: /pawn unenchanted on/off

It would be nice if you could have: /pawn unenchanted on/off/only

Where 'only' would make it so that all pawn values assume that the item is not enchanted. Personally I don't care what my pawn values are after enchanting them. It is the base values that I use to compare with new drops, and having this only would help me avoid confusion/clutter.

Note that 'unenchanted only' would still use socket values, as it does currently in paranthesis. However, this system would be preferred:

http://pawnmod.trenchrats.com/viewtopic.php?t=66

Thanks.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will probably do this once I track down and fix that annoying bug where unenchanted values go away after a period of time. Until then, I don't really want to add another option for the /pawn unenchanted command. If Pawn got to the point where the game was no longer giving it unenchanted item information, it wouldn't have anything to display at all, which just seems weird to me. Thanks!
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem I described in my previous post is finally fixed in Pawn 0.7, and adding an option to hide enchanted values for items is now on my to-do list for an upcoming version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: