Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Shadow Panthers AEP/MAEP values and problem with Meta Gem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkskulker

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Shadow Panthers AEP/MAEP values and problem with Meta Gem Reply with quote

First of all hello everybody this is my first post here and many thnx to the creator of PAWN.

Shadow Panther has "Relentless Earthsiege Diamond" as the best Meta Gem and gives it a score of 80 but Pawn gives it a score of only 21.

I think the problem is that Pawn doesn't calculate the +3% Crit damage it gives.

I know a way to override a problem is to give to Meta socket the value of 21 instead of 80 but the no calculation of #% Crit damage isn't going to give the same problem to other items have this kind of bonus ?

I don't know if there is a way to do something for it but you know better about that than me .
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pawn doesn't give values to things that aren't regular stats, like 3% crit damage. This is the case for half of the effect of all meta gems. In reality this problem doesn't matter much because in most cases you should compare the unenchanted, ungemmed value of items, but I admit, it's still irritating. I'm redoing the way that gems work in Pawn in an upcoming version that should make this less of a problem.
Darkskulker

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool. Thnx for your time and for a great addon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: