Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Help With Hunter Scale(s)...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Hunter Scales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJRubino

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Help With Hunter Scale(s)... Reply with quote

Hi all,

I need some help with figuring out a good hunter scale. I an a newer Pawn user, so I am still learning here. I have tried some of the "pre-made" scales found here, and I have tried the Hunter DPS spreadsheet found at the top of the forums here; but I seem to have huge differences in my results.

Per the Hunter DPS spreadsheet (the most accurate), I am getting hunter items with Pawn points below 100 for Tier 7 items. I don't know and specifics off-hand right now, but an example is my T7 chestpiece. The original Pawn value is just over 1000 points, but my Pawn Hunter stats is under 100.

On some of the pre-made scales here, I have had items with higher Pawn Hunter values that had Spell Power...

So, my request is this...can anyone point me in the correct direction for a quick & fairly accurate Marksman Hunter Pawn set-up?

Any help/info is greatly appreciated!!
*BJR*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Hunter Scales All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: