Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Comparing items across 2 scales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> General Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OIK2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Comparing items across 2 scales Reply with quote

I have 2 scales set up, one for when I am Under the Hitcap, the other for when I am over. They are identical, with the exception of +Hit having weight in the under-hit scale. What I am trying to figure out is how to effectively compare items using both of these scales.

Example:
If I change my +Hit bracers, to non-hit Bracers I fall below hit, but I can change my belt from non-hit to a +hit belt.

I just can't wrap my head around what math to use to compare these items.
OIK2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I figured this out, and it was simpler than I thought. If at any time during the un equipping and re-equipping of the gear I fall be low hit, I use the below hit scale, and if not I use the above hit scale. So, using the example from before, I would take the Hit-Bracers score(in the under hit scale) and add it to the Nonhit-Belt(also on the under hit scale), then compare that with the sum of the Nonhit-Bracer and Hit-Belt, the set with the highest total wins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> General Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: