Official Pawn forums Forum Index

add option auto correction stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceearrashee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: add option auto correction stats Reply with quote

Rawr program has a feature displaying the relative values of stats. This function is very convenient. But there is a problem, every time you use the new item, it is necessary to run a program that it had recalculated the priorities for the maximum benefit. Is it possible to add a similar function in the addon, and the possibility of introducing its optional. Many people like the static performance, I like more dynamic, because they show the most appropriate value.

tnx.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawr has people working on it constantly to come up with valid simulations that produce useful data taking into account changes in the gameplay, and unfortunately there's no way for Pawn to take advantage of that work in-game. To reproduce it so that you didn't need Rawr would require significantly more work than has been spent on every version of Pawn to date, so sadly the only real option is to repeatedly import from Rawr. (Rawr could theoretically be updated to automatically update your in-game scales since it exists outside the game, but it would be a tricky thing to get right, and would be a pretty decent amount of work that could probably be better used elsewhere.)
ceearrashee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gaming at first time shaman, and i use a hit rating and expertise rating to the cap values, after it's state don't be important.
after new version, i added to the next code in wowhead.lua
Code:

local _,race=UnitRace("player")

PawnAddPluginScale(
        ScaleProviderName,
        "ShamanElemental",
        PawnWowheadScale_ShamanElemental,
        "6e95ff",
        {
                ["HitRating"] = 100, ["SpellPower"] = 60, ["HasteRating"] = 56, ["CritRating"] = 40, ["Intellect"] = 11, ["MetaSocketEffect"] = 3600
        },
)
if race and race=="Draenei" then
PawnAddPluginScale(
        ScaleProviderName,
        "ShamanEnhancement",
        PawnWowheadScale_ShamanEnhancement,
        "6e95ff",
        {
                ["MeleeDps"] = 135, ["HitRating"] = 100, ["HitRatingMax"] = 342, ["ExpertiseRating"] = 84,["ExpertiseRatingMax"] = 140, ["Agility"] = 55, ["Intellect"] = 55, ["CritRating"] = 55, ["HasteRating"] = 42, ["Strength"] = 35, ["Ap"] = 32, ["SpellPower"] = 29, ["ArmorPenetration"] = 26, ["MetaSocketEffect"] = 3600
        },
)
else
PawnAddPluginScale(
        ScaleProviderName,
        "ShamanEnhancement",
        PawnWowheadScale_ShamanEnhancement,
        "6e95ff",
        {
                ["MeleeDps"] = 135, ["HitRating"] = 100, ["HitRatingMax"] = 368, ["ExpertiseRating"] = 84,["ExpertiseRatingMax"] = 140, ["Agility"] = 55, ["Intellect"] = 55, ["CritRating"] = 55, ["HasteRating"] = 42, ["Strength"] = 35, ["Ap"] = 32, ["SpellPower"] = 29, ["ArmorPenetration"] = 26, ["MetaSocketEffect"] = 3600
        },
)
end

it's parameters HitRatingMax and ExpertiseRatingMax.
in function PawnRecalculateScaleTotal i insert next code, after declaration Total variable in the loop:
Code:
        for StatName, Value in pairs(ThisScaleValues) do
            if Value and StatName ~= "RedSocket" and StatName ~= "YellowSocket" and StatName ~= "BlueSocket" and StatName ~= "MetaSocket" and StatName ~= "MetaSocketEffect" then
                Total = Total + Value
            end
            if StatName and StatName == "HitRatingMax" then
            --  если имя стата максимальный меткость           
                if GetCombatRating(CR_HIT_MELEE)>=ThisScale.Values.HitRatingMax then
                    ThisScale.Values.HitRating=0               
                end           
            end
            if StatName and StatName == "ExpertiseRatingMax" then
            --  если имя стата максимальное мастерство
                if GetCombatRating(CR_EXPERTISE)>=ThisScale.Values.ExpertiseRatingMax then
                    ThisScale.Values.ExpertiseRating=0
                end
            end
        end

and in function PawnUIShow make next changes:
Code:
function PawnUIShow()
        if not PawnUIFrame then
                VgerCore.Fail("Pawn UI is not loaded!")
                return
        end
        if PawnUIFrame:IsShown() then
                PawnUIFrame:Hide()
        for scalename, scale in pairs(PawnCommon.Scales) do
            PawnRecalculateScaleTotal(scalename)
            end
        else
                PawnUIFrame:Show()
        end
end

if my idea have fun, may be make it better? i don't lua programmer, i delphi, c# programmer, sorry for my code and english.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I will probably do something with caps in the future, but I haven't decided what yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: