Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Auctioneer Searcher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parineum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Auctioneer Searcher Reply with quote

In the search tab of auctioneer there are several different 'searchers' that allow you to search auctioneer based on different parameters. It'd be really cool if I could search for the best usable pawn score available on the market.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion! Something like this might happen, but far down the road. Right now, I'm looking at solving this problem better for single items, making it clear for a single item whether it's an upgrade to any of your gear sets. Then, I can extend this to larger sets of data, like quest rewards. Then perhaps I can move into mass item scanning, like with AtlasLoot or Auctioneer. But there's a fair amount of work that'll need to come beforehand.
Parata

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/auc-advanced-searcher-pawn.aspx

It hasn't been updated a while but still works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: