Official Pawn forums Forum Index

2-hander vs 2 one-handers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> General Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: 2-hander vs 2 one-handers Reply with quote

I am currently using a staff and each time I see a one-handed weapon it is shown as an upgrade to my "1H set". I wonder how this is working?

I currently have an offhand and a main-hand weapon in my bags but still almost every one-hander I see is shown to be an upgrade although my current has a higher scale-value. Can I "register" my one-hand set with pawn somehow?
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I recognize that Pawn still kinda sucks at 1H/2H right now. Your best bet if you want to track both types of upgrades is to create an equipment manager set that just contains the weapons you're not actively using at the moment. If you don't want to see 1H upgrades at all, you can turn them off by going to the Values tab, choosing the scale to modify, and then scrolling down the stat list until you find a 1-handed weapon, click it, and then choose the option that appears to ignore that type of item for upgrade purposes.
Parata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking perhaps creating a tab in the Pawn interface where you can drag and drop your 1-hander and offhand to store them (and their values).

You don't need the same for 2-handed weapons since you will ideally only be storing the best possible 2-hander always, and if your 1-hand combination beats it I see no reason to keep it around.
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, something like that is what I'd do, except I'd probably just make a tab that showed all of your best gear for a given spec, and let you choose whether to use the current behavior where Pawn remembers the best items for you, or to specifically link a scale with an equipment set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> General Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: