Official Pawn forums Forum Index

The single most important upgrade to Pawn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rishijin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: The single most important upgrade to Pawn Reply with quote

To me, the thing that would make Pawn extremely useful (although it is already nice to have) is the ability to handle formulas that cross reference other stats on the toon. For example; when you gain higher attack power, the value of your critical strike rating should go up, but it can only do this if the value of critical strike rating in pawn contains a formula that bases on the total attack power of the toon.

Doing this across each stat with the correct formulas would make it so you would hardly ever have to recalculate your Pawn scale.

To me, personally, Pawn's current method of doing all the calcs yourself and inputting the hard answer requires hours upon hours of work to stay accurate. If you make it handle formulas, the extra work would be virtually non-existent...

Just to clarify.

I simply want to be able to input my own formulas that use stats from my toon as variables so that when I change gear, I don't have to recalculate my entire scale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: