Official Pawn forums Forum Index

Show when gear is an upgrade for an alt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedwaystar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Show when gear is an upgrade for an alt Reply with quote

AFAIK Pawn only shows upgrades for the currently logged in toon, correct? Is there any chance of it supporting alt upgrade notifications as well?

What would *REALLY* make Pawn useful for me would be if it were to alert me (for example) when that green leather item which dropped while my 85 Mage was farming in Northrend would be an upgrade for my 71 Druid.

Obviously the druid would have had to have logged in at some point for Pawn to have recorded his gear.

The alt upgrade display would be toggleable (or tick boxes for only certain alts) to avoid annoying people who don't want or need this feature.

cheers,
speedwaystar
Vger
Pawn Mod Creator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that would be a possibility someday. It would slow the game down a bit, but with a checkbox so that only people who wanted it got it, it'd be okay. It'd need some tuning—at what point do you want to stop showing upgrades? Obviously every item in Vash'jir is an upgrade for your mage, so you wouldn't want to show level 85 stuff, but you probably would want to show level 72 and maybe 73 stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Official Pawn forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: